Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Debate

Today, McCain announced he will suspend his campaign to focus on the economic tribulations. He is also seeking to have the debate scheduled for Friday postponed but Obama has yet to approve.

To find this out was truly angering; I'm tired of politicians pulling cheap political stunts to win over voters. I would not be upset if the debate was postponed for a good reason, but what does McCain plan on doing instead of facing off with Obama? What could postponing the debate possibly do to make this economy better?

If Obama caves and agrees to postpone the debate and suspend his campaign, I will lose my faith in his "new politician" image. He has already started to revert to the old style of politics, but this would be the last straw for me.

1 comment:

  1. After hearing his statement, I feel a little better. I still hope he doesn't cave.

    ReplyDelete