Saturday, February 21, 2009

Geraldo At Large

Geraldo Rivera is a Fox News correspondent that hosts the show Geraldo At Large. Before seeing this show for the first time, I had a lot of respect for him. I have seen him countless times on Fox and every time I did, I thought he was the most level headed member of the Fox News team.

However, I just saw his show for the fisrt time tonight and was absoluetly disgusted. He was covering Haleigh Poutre recent kidnapping. Rather than it being an informative show, he used it let Haleigh's mother and her mother's family speculate, and I repeat speculate, about thier child's abduction and father's involvement. It is a soap opera. It is sick. Geraldo is letting these people slander on his show, and is even aiding them on. No claim they make is even attempted at being backed up. This is on a national show. I feel bad for Haleigh's father and I hope the nation sees this investigative show for what it is; a joke and a bad attempt at reality television.
blog comments powered by Disqus